This year we’re running Imprint Week from 11th to 17th November.
It gets very busy here at Christmas both on the shop floor and in the kiln room and so we’d like you to come early so that we can get your clay imprints ready in time for Christmas.
Our clay imprints are the perfect hand-made gift if you are looking to celebrate a First Christmas or a new sibling, we’ve yet to hear of a Nana who didn’t shed a tear when receiving hers…
How does it work?
- You need to call the café to book an appointment on 0207 732 6688 (we are closed on Wednesdays) and pay a deposit to confirm your slot, weekdays are better as weekends between now and Christmas tend to be very busy.
- Your appointment will take about 30-60 mins and is much simpler for you and baby on the day because our team of professional artists and illustrators will do all of the hard work once you leave.
- During your appointment you will need to take baby out of the pram/sling and we’ll imprint their hands/feet into fresh clay and discuss the colours and message that you’d like.
- You can find more information about pricing etc here.
- We will call you when your imprints are ready for collection, it takes approximately 4 weeks but some imprints can be stubborn and need to be fired multiple times so will take a little longer.
- Once your imprints are ready we will call you to come and collect them, they’ll be gift wrapped and come with a hanger so that it can be hung directly onto the wall.