It’s all been about outside this week…
We’ve been painting, planting, exploring, growing, playing, drinking, eating, chatting, wheeling, meeting, planning and of course giggling in our outdoor space.
Did you know, you can now visit the café and enjoy our outdoor area? What will you find on our bug hunt?
Recipe for a chilled out Afternoon
Punks and Buttercups (kids)
A couple of hours
Earnt pocket money
- Walk/ride to East Dulwich Road, Goose Green London SE22.
- Rigorously run off some of that energy in our favourite play park at the end of the parade.
- Take a leisurely stroll along to Punk Me Up Ceramics Café (you’ll spot our giant flower sculptures with no problems).
- Sit inside or outside and enjoy our new herb garden.
- Relax and enjoy a coffee or a delicious bite while your Punks and Buttercups are kept busy with ceramic painting.
- Steal and extra 20 minutes or so while your lovelies play with our retro toy collection.
NEW this week
Garden ceramics: butterflies, sparrows, snails, hedgehogs, ladybirds, & plant pots.
Herb garden: we’ve been enjoying passers by nibbling and smelling our mint, rosemary, oregano and thyme.
Garden biscuits: butterflies and flowers, yum!