Prior to any party booking with Punkmeupbuttercup Ltd the client must pay a deposit to confirm their booking and by doing so they agree to Punkmeupbuttercup’s Terms & Conditions. A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be found below.
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a) PUNKMEUPBUTTERCUP LIMITED (‘The Company’ – supplier of services)
b) The Acceptor of the said Services (‘The Contracting Party’)
In entering into an agreement with The Company for the supply of services, The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to be bound by all the conditioned exemptions and provision herein contained.
1. Payment Terms
The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of £50 and the remaining balance on the day of the event, adult parties such as hen parties will be subject to a £150 deposit.
The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the £50 or £150 deposit and once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit will be forfeited.
4. Reduction or increase in Numbers
The contracting party will receive a confirmation phone call from the Monday prior to the booking. They will be charged for the confirmed amount, even if they reduce the number after this confirmation. The minimum number of guests is 13. Any increase in numbers after the confirmation phone call must be confirmed with The Company prior to the event. If any changes are made on the day of the event, The Company cannot guarantee they will be able to accommodate them. The maximum room capacity is 26 people and the contracting party must not exceed this (this includes adult and children).
8. The Company’s Authority
The Contracting Party and each and every guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company’s behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company’s opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed e.g. there will be no Pinatas, additional food or face-painting other than that provided by the Company permitted. If in the opinion of the Company, the Contracting Party or Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or Guest will, at the request or order of the Company, be asked to leave the premises.
9. Liability for Damage or Loss
The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to the premises or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Contracting Party or Guests. The Company accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees.
10. The Company accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company’s control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the Contracting Party prior to the event date.
11. If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
12. Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.