About this event:
Love getting a new scented candle or perfume and fancy a go at blending your own scents and making your own candles? In this fun 2 hour workshop, you will be learning about different scents and botanical oils and how you can blend them and use them at home. By the end of the class you will be your own perfumier, having made your very own naturally scented soy candle and roller ball perfume.
In the workshop you will:
- Learn about essential oils and how to use them at home
- Build you own complex perfume using top, middle and base notes.
- Create a bespoke scent for your candle with one-on-one support to blend the perfect perfume.
- Hand pour your soy candle and learn all the tricks of the trade on making soy candles.
- While your candle sets, you will make a second scent, this time focusing on therapeutic properties, and make a mini – roller ball perfume.
- Each participant will have their own blending and pouring equipment
- At the end of the class you will be taking home your 180ml natural soy candle and 10ml mini perfume
Early bird deal!– Save £7 if you book before 20th September